We invite you to come and pray with us.
Sundays: 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM
Daily Mass is at 8:15 in the rectory chapel.
Sacred Heart Church
1739 Ferry Avenue (corner of Broadway and Ferry)
Camden, NJ 08104
DIRECTIONS TO SACRED HEART CHURCH:
From Walt Whitman Bridge
- Take Interstate 676 north to the Exit for Morgan Blvd.
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light.
- Turn left onto Morgan Blvd.
- At the next traffic light (one block) turn right onto Broadway.
- Go three traffic lights.
- Sacred Heart Church will be on your left.
From Ben Franklin Bridge
- Take Interstate 676 south to Exit 4
- At the end of the Exit 4 ramp there is a traffic light
- Turn right onto Atlantic Avenue
- At the next traffic light (two blocks) turn left onto Broadway
- Go 0.5 miles south on Broadway. Sacred heart Church will be on your right
From North or Central New Jersey
- Take Interstate 295 South
- Follow signs to Ben Franklin Bridge and Camden to Interstate 676
- Take Interstate 676 to the Morgan Blvd exit
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light; make a left on to Morgan Blvd
- Take Morgan Blvd to the next traffic light
- Turn right onto Broadway
- Take Broadway north for about 1 mile
- The third traffic light on Broadway is Ferry Avenue
- Sacred Heart is on your left
- Make a sharp left onto Jasper Street
From the New Jersey Turnpike
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 3
- From Exit 3 follow Route 168 towards Camden (Route 168 is also called Black Horse Pike)
- You will travel through the towns of Runnemede, Mount Ephraim, and Audubon
- Just before entering Camden, Route 168 will bear to the left and the street name will change to Mt. Ephraim Avenue (Rt 168 crosses over Rt 130)
- Continue on Mt. Ephraim Avenue until you come to Ferry Avenue (There is a gas station on the right)
- Turn left onto Ferry Avenue
- Continue on Ferry for about 1 mile and you will be in front of the church
- Drive down the street to the left of the church (Jasper Street) and park